3D Printing help needed

Eddy C

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have the file for a 3D print, for this wave maker/pump. To print an extra/overlaying guard.

Voyager HP 9 Stream Pump (3600 GPH)​


I have lost to many fish for this to keep happening. BRS told me I can 3D print an extra guard, but I don’t have the file. I’m hoping someone here does. I did buy 3D just for this. Thanks for the help.
 
Does anyone have the file for a 3D print, for this wave maker/pump. To print an extra/overlaying guard.

Voyager HP 9 Stream Pump (3600 GPH)​


I have lost to many fish for this to keep happening. BRS told me I can 3D print an extra guard, but I don’t have the file. I’m hoping someone here does. I did buy 3D just for this. Thanks for the help.
Have you checked thingyverse or any of the other 3DP file share websites? They would likely be a better resource for the specific file if nobody around here can jump in with a better idea?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new