• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 MP40w 200 each shipped.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
172
Reaction score
24
Location
Gulf Breeze
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are NOT ES. They will however work with ES pumps if you have them.

I'll make a deal for all 4. One wet side has a noisy driveshaft that could be easily replaced.

They're all cleaned and ready to ship.

PM or email. [email protected]
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
1 is still on the tank. I have 5 total.
 
any of them have new(ish) wetsides? All fairly quiet except the 1?
 
One wetside needs a shaft. The others are quiet.
 
Hello, what kind of deal do you have, if I wanted all 4 of them?

Thanks
Ron
 
Sorry, I didn't get any interest so I gave them away for a couple coral frags. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new