• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48" Reefbrite Strips, Actinic Blue XHO

ehutchby

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
265
Reaction score
35
Location
north carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Brand new, used for less than 2 weeks, 48" Actinic Blue XHO Reefbrite Strip with hangers. $300 shipped.
2. Used, for about 1 1/2 years, regular, not XHO, Actinic Blue Reefbrite strip with controllable dimmer. $150.
Both of these actinic Blue strips make the corals pop. I used one with a T5, LED combo for a while and loved it.

I have one box that can be used to ship one of the strips. I would be happy to discuss a better deal if you buy both.

Yes, I thought i sold them both last year, but it didn't work out and I just got around to posting them again.

Send me a message if you are interested.
 
816103e907b71c1e2da1d5d966234fb6.jpg
faf7742ebf3a05f2c7e815258c5e11e2.jpg
 
I’ve only used it manually, it does have a cord to connect to a controller, but I have no idea if it would work with the apex.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new