48g shallow tank

neverfinished

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been browsing the r2r forum for a couple years now, finally decided post some pics of my tank... nothing special. Lit by a single easily A350W.
 

Attachments

  • 1395792677531.jpg
    1395792677531.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 1395792695607.jpg
    1395792695607.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 171
  • 1395792712129.jpg
    1395792712129.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 1395792722828.jpg
    1395792722828.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 156
A couple pictures of some of the corals I am housing at the moment... nothing special.
 

Attachments

  • 1395792807371.jpg
    1395792807371.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 169
  • 1395792831673.jpg
    1395792831673.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 136
  • 1395792844233.jpg
    1395792844233.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 171
  • 1395792857315.jpg
    1395792857315.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 1395792889113.jpg
    1395792889113.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 173
A few more
 

Attachments

  • 1395792917820.jpg
    1395792917820.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 1395792929435.jpg
    1395792929435.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 1395792941396.jpg
    1395792941396.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 1395792953443.jpg
    1395792953443.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 165
I like the kessils. We have been running them at the shop for about 3 years now. I have been running them on my personal tank for about 6 months or more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new