OP
B

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Born many , many years ago in South Amboy, NJ. Lived in Monmouth County for 16 years and then Morris County for 14 yrs until the tankmaster got tired of the cold and snow! Moved to NC in 2002. New Jersey will always be home to me!!!
Im kinda tired of the cold too...cant say tired of the snow because it has been pretty missing last few years. I have three years left before I move on to greener pastures.

bsagea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im kinda tired of the cold too...cant say tired of the snow because it has been pretty missing last few years. I have three years left before I move on to greener pastures.
Family is still there and I miss seeing them. I do miss the cold and the snow on occasion. 29 degrees in the early morning and 65 Thursday afternoon isn't something I really enjoy. December should be cold! They're saying 80 degrees this weekend

OP
OP
B

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asking for help:

As of about two months ago, I decided to concentrate on Euphyllia (mainly octospawns) because I just was not able to keep Acros and even acans. I bought a number of color morphs from @LiquidEric at LuckyCorals.com. Got a purple, lemonLime, green and gold tipped Octo but still looking for a true blue octospawn and a bright pink. I have been looking all around for these for the last two'ish months but have had no luck. If anyone comes across these colormorphs, please shoot me a note.

I found the following pictures on line from @calikidcorals and @Joe Knows Reefs but have not seen these in stock. These would be awesome additions to my collection!

Thanks in advance

1640783348795.png
1640783505107.png

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Motorcitycorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• octo.jpg
    octo.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP
B

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive only had swings and clouds with kalk. 2 part has bern wonders
Ive had pretty stable parameters once I put in my Avast Kalk Stirrer. No clouds. Just taking a little time to dial in the dosage. I was doing two part but honestly was getting annoyed with it. I think it was the needing of extra pumps.

OP
OP
B

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Taking a break from Reef2Reef. Spend too much time here. Couple other reasons..but this is a main one. Good luck everyone in the new year.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Taking a break from Reef2Reef. Spend too much time here. Couple other reasons..but this is a main one. Good luck everyone in the new year.
It's been fun hanging out with you! I'll miss the friendly banter but totally understand! Good luck with the Octos!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back