50 gallon stock list

Davar93

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
17
Location
canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I am looking to upgrade from my nano 30 to a 50 gallon cube.

Here is what I have for my stock list for far. Please let me know what you think. The ones that say current are currently getting along in my tank. Thanks!


2 clowns (current)

3 chromis (1 current)

Midas blenny (current)

Six line (current)

Royal gramma

Springeri damsel

Blue spot jawfish
 
Just make sure to take it slow and there's hiding places for all of the fish.
 
Just make sure to take it slow and there's hiding places for all of the fish.
I plan on having tons of hiding spots for them all especially the six line, gramma, blenny, and damsel. Thanks for the reply!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new