53 gallon potato tank

Honestly I absolutly love the shallow//lagoon look you get from having a fairly small rock pile. Obviously it could hinder your eventual stocking as you run out of room but I think it looks sweet as is! As @count krunk said its your tank! there's a ton of ways to scape and there's no better way to get ideas than scrolling through R2R!
 
Honestly I absolutly love the shallow//lagoon look you get from having a fairly small rock pile. Obviously it could hinder your eventual stocking as you run out of room but I think it looks sweet as is! As @count krunk said its your tank! there's a ton of ways to scape and there's no better way to get ideas than scrolling through R2R!
thank you! I'm planning on getting some more rocks and stak ontop the flat in the center and the one on the bottom right
 
Would guppies impact a lot on biomass in saltwater? I might get some because they naturally live in streams, estuarys or salt marshes and stuff with softies and macros and gorgs
 
Just got a mandarin! Too many copepods lol
 

Attachments

  • 5E738E95-35F2-46BF-A7B2-BD1510A59728.jpeg
    5E738E95-35F2-46BF-A7B2-BD1510A59728.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 254F4788-AB5C-456E-967F-9016F9202E49.jpeg
    254F4788-AB5C-456E-967F-9016F9202E49.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 110

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new