72x30x18 DIY build thread

I hope this little guy remains curious but stays in the lane.

Dunno about the two new anthias. Not looking awful but not great both rock hugging and scared. No other bad signs besides that
Purple tangs being a.. tang. Theyre terrified.
 
3 hours in only 15 more or so...
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20230528_183258310.jpg
    PXL_20230528_183258310.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 86
Anthias no go :( I guess it happens. Hate .

Tang warfare is slowing. Orange shoulder is out and eating. Puffer is picking stuff off rocks nothing missing yet.

Shrimp is cleaning station set up.

Will try again sometime....
 
Idk I'm 30 now so I'm old.

Kids are saying stuff like , why do I need a job the planets going to global warm before I retire anyways
Well I'm older than you so I must be old. I've heard kids these days are the most pessimistic generation.
you said it.
Well, my shoulder hurts cuz I slept on it, so...
 
No clue on YOLO..."old man emoji here"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new