72x30x18 DIY build thread

Still training to run fast and far from that. lol
I’m not, I’m marinating myself
The Nutty Professor Dancing GIF by Laff
 
I think I got the whole entire crew covered at this point:D Only keeping one mom around from here on out. Yall are more than welcomed to the rest. Probably going to be getting serious about getting things finally rearranged so I'll need the room real soon like.
I think @Lost in the Sauce said his Roxanne started cannibalizing other shrooms though lol
:crying-face: missed me tho
 
Last edited:
The zoas! All started as 2-4 polyp frags from the big rock. Some faster than others.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20230711_183414484.jpg
    PXL_20230711_183414484.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 67
  • PXL_20230711_183409345.jpg
    PXL_20230711_183409345.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 66
  • PXL_20230711_183404857.jpg
    PXL_20230711_183404857.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 72
  • PXL_20230711_183353960.jpg
    PXL_20230711_183353960.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 68
  • PXL_20230711_183349858.jpg
    PXL_20230711_183349858.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 72
@Lost in the Sauce can you remember who got the 2 Roxanne's you sent me w Earl jr's ?
Katy is one for sure , not sure on 2nd , @Erin O ?...o_O
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new