72x30x18 DIY build thread

I got a lil something coming in the mail soon:)

Didn't get to sand glass today. Work is a lil busy now. Doing some PT on my Achilles so I don't get injured during lunch instead.

I think instead of a fancy controller I'm going to stick with the outlet that I have and just fix the power supply that's shorting out the one bar.

Still didn't get any new fish yet might be good on those.

Main focuses are the display refugium, fixing the power supply, and finishing the cable management project.
 
Looking decent calcium still a little low but coming up nicely.

Fine I'll spoil here's what's coming in the mail. :)
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230718-212347.png
    Screenshot_20230718-212347.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20230718-164519.png
    Screenshot_20230718-164519.png
    179.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20230718-164538.png
    Screenshot_20230718-164538.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 76
Going to be starting a picture log of this area of the tank. Its my favorite with the clam and all the acro frags. @F i s h y conversation turned into the idea of logging a frags progress. Plan to keep track and not move the magnifying glass from this spot. the focus is the bright yellow frag on right.

*planning to do bi weekly shots regardless of progress to visible eye

Week 1- Just starting to get to the frag plug
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20230719_172826834.jpg
    PXL_20230719_172826834.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 62
definitely feels like the camera said "f your plans" and focused on the clam
I know that's what I've been told todo in the past...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new