72x30x18 DIY build thread

Figured out why tomini tang was surfing... Looks like he may be got into a bit of a fight or cut himself a little bit. He's ok now attitude wise. Little tiny cut.

Poor little guy.

He got a boo boo

Some sexy nighttime mushroom pics
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20231110_021746372.jpg
    PXL_20231110_021746372.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 87
  • PXL_20231110_021808392.jpg
    PXL_20231110_021808392.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 86
  • PXL_20231110_021817415.jpg
    PXL_20231110_021817415.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 60
Feb can be an iffy month in NEOhio but I am game if you all want to come up.
The LEAR swap is set for Feb 24, 2024. Its a Saturday from 11-4.
I will be able to give you an opinion on whether it will be worth it after I see whats up at CORA this weekend.
 
I'm thinking about turning my biocube into a dedicated nem tank once I move over almost all the coral. Im just a little nervous about the splitting and then bumping into my long polyp leather, which will be staying.
 
I'm thinking about turning my biocube into a dedicated nem tank once I move over almost all the coral. Im just a little nervous about the splitting and then bumping into my long polyp leather, which will be staying.
That would be fun, i'll have to live vicariously through you. 2 tanks tops , single system household for awhile here for me
 
That would be fun, i'll have to live vicariously through you. 2 tanks tops , single system household for awhile here for me
hahah yeah Ive also thought about just getting rid of the biocube and have the single tank.... depends on my day as to how I feel about it... like...whether or not I got enough sleep.... ;)
 
hahah yeah Ive also thought about just getting rid of the biocube and have the single tank.... depends on my day as to how I feel about it... like...whether or not I got enough sleep.... ;)
I honestly dont even know what I want the tank to look like.... The refugium I have a good idea.

The main reef is so tough because everything takes forever to grow, and im too early in the career to make something pretty.

maybe depends on how much sleep i got >:D
 
PE is pretty big today. Leaving a filter cup without floss. Hmmm correlation, could just be things are consistent.

Dunno

Tanks happy though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new