72x30x18 DIY build thread

Destination phyto

PXL_20240621_021043347.jpg
 
Gosh darn, now I want another tang and/or wrasse.
Good luck with the dips I'm rooting for you.
I saw a herd of Yellow Tangs today. I wasn't in the water, but I could see them swimming along the shore. I got a really good picture:

IMG_20240620_120339313.jpg


Very clearly a herd of Yellow Tangs.
 
Lugols dripped in with the torches!

Excited to dunk them back into the tank after lunch :)

Started with a 24 hour bath.... 72 hours is scary long @MERKEY

Perhaps will get comfortable with that time.
 
Lugols dripped in with the torches!

Excited to dunk them back into the tank after lunch :)

Started with a 24 hour bath.... 72 hours is scary long @MERKEY

Perhaps will get comfortable with that time.
Nate, listen to @MERKEY , he knows torches... :)
 
Inspecting tank and bath today

Torch tissue looks "healthier" showing more of a white tint vs having a yellowed look

Even the in tank treatment looks to have a positive effect on hammers and gonis as well as great PE on acropora

Continue we must
 
Inspecting tank and bath today

Torch tissue looks "healthier" showing more of a white tint vs having a yellowed look

Even the in tank treatment looks to have a positive effect on hammers and gonis as well as great PE on acropora

Continue we must
So glad they are showing improvements!

24hr is good to get them ingesting enough meds for sure ;)
 
I saw a herd of Yellow Tangs today. I wasn't in the water, but I could see them swimming along the shore. I got a really good picture:

IMG_20240620_120339313.jpg


Very clearly a herd of Yellow Tangs.
wife playing with the spade fish last Friday
 
Always open... ;) :)
20240624_205425.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new