72x30x18 DIY build thread

Check out what he printed !

PXL_20241121_003523604.jpg
I'll pass on the pastey thighs.
 
Nuking worms at lunch mmm
PXL_20241121_165527007.jpg


@Reefing_addiction iodine may have helped encourage them off. Also did a stronger dose of prazi pro.

No freshwater dip. Less aggressive slime respons. Same results. Woo woo
And how much iodine - I’d go pretty heavy with that as well. How long did you leave them in the iodine?
 
It's just how you share in their app. Google coralscoral.com

There is also a thread on here about it. Reef legend sells it as well. I use it over most because there dips lately.




I routinely bathe with my coral. I find conditioner helps make them soft and supple...

Anyway...

If it works it works if it doesn't she will let you know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new