80/20 Framing

  • Thread starter Thread starter dling
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dling

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
24
Location
Buchanan, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
80/20 material to use for my Orphek Atlantik Icon full size to replace the brackets that I'm using now. I have the mounting that clamps to the side of the tank and I want to get rid of it. What hardware would I need to attach the light to the 80/20 framing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new