A algae problem

Acooke

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
melrose ma
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I am relatively new to reef tanks and I have had this algae in my tank forever. I can’t find anything on it. It has a tank ish colour and it has a jello like consistency. I have no idea what it is or how to get rid of it but I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

IMG_3822.jpeg IMG_3823.png
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new