A couple anemone questions

For myself, the biggest thing I have noticed is water clarity. When I started using carbon in my filters I noticed a dramatic improvement in the clarity of my water. As I said, that yellow tinge that all aquariums get is no longer there.
Sounds good, how much would you recommend running for a 20 gallon long, also unrelated, but do you know how to bump a thread? I tried and I’m not sure if it worked in another thread that I would like answers for quickly, thanks
 
Sounds good, how much would you recommend running for a 20 gallon long, also unrelated, but do you know how to bump a thread? I tried and I’m not sure if it worked in another thread that I would like answers for quickly, thanks
Any time a thread has a new reply, it it automatically placed at the top of the list. Most people just reply "Bump".
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new