A different perspective!

  • Thread starter Thread starter hllywd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hllywd

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
56
Reaction score
10
Location
NW oHIo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a Drop Cam on Black Friday thinking I'd hook it up with my Apex... well surprise, surprise. It's still nice since I can take a look at the tank when we're away from home if I want, it just won't integrate. Anyway I made this timelapse that shows my full day light cycle, and some movement you wouldn't normally get to see. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/9YE53kqTcig

Since I haven't figured out how to use the video insert tool...
 
Last edited:
That was nice. Its a good way to find out what happened to your tank during the day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new