A Different, Yet Beautiful Eco System

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spent the day exploring a small section of the Florida Everglades, and thought I would share a few shots taken of yet another incredible eco system. I didn’t spend any time editing, and the lighting was terrible (mid-day), so hopefully you’ll just enjoy as is. The only fish I saw was being eaten by a Blue Gray Crane and I missed the shot!!!

This little guy obviously lost a fight (notice his right front claw, or lack thereof):

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that's awesome. Looks like you had a good day out there. I really enjoy exploring places and seeing things you don't get a chance to everyday. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
dbl

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the comments. I apologize, as I just noticed I posted this in the photography forum. I meant to post in the lounge, since it’s no reef related.

I’m fortunate enough that this area of the Everglades is kind of in my back yard - well a 30 minute drive anyway! We’ve been on numerous occasions and it never ceases to amaze me what you can see with each visit. Although, it’s the first time I’ve seen a three-clawed alligator!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.1%
Back