OP
M

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That efflo is sick!! Got a name? :xd:

Nope,came in as a wild piiece about a 1-1/2 years ago..it was about the size of a coffe saucer and now about the size of a dinner plate...Lets call it ''Markie Marks Million Dollar Efflo''......lol and thanks,its my favorite piece...

OP
OP
M

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everybody else too....I love my little piece of the reef...Stuff is freakin growing out of the water....

SoCaliReefin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope,came in as a wild piiece about a 1-1/2 years ago..it was about the size of a coffe saucer and now about the size of a dinner plate...Lets call it ''Markie Marks Million Dollar Efflo''......lol and thanks,its my favorite piece...

I would love a piece if you ever fragged it. It looks a like its getting kind of cramped in there.. :wink:
I dont have a million bucks though.. :nerd:

OP
OP
M

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love a piece if you ever fragged it. It looks a like its getting a but cramped in there.. :wink:
I dont have a million bucks though.. :nerd:

Lol...I frag it all the time,people drewl over it....of course i do too...its just getting hard to get in my tank these days..its in wall and sits 4' off the floor and the stag side is almost impossible to get anything from over there..its like a tangled mess..everytime I try to cut a frag I drop it and its gone to the bottom...I'll find ya and get you a nice little chunk next time i cut the efflo for sure...

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back