A few shots

Nice pics.... That sps looks like a Cali tort... I know it's a tort for sure not sure if it's Cali or miyagi thou... Could even be becker tort....
 
oh, pretty good growth rate.. the blue and green? that is nice!!

Yeah, it's been doing pretty well lately. It had started to STN a while back when my vodka dosing got out of control, but I think it is doing better now (plus I switched to EcoBak pellets). I'm excited to see that the green is slowly returning :bigsmile:

Nice stuff man!

Thanks SD!

Nice pics.... That sps looks like a Cali tort... I know it's a tort for sure not sure if it's Cali or miyagi thou... Could even be becker tort....

Thanks TL. I'm going to have to do a search on those and compare. I've always wondered what it was. I'm fairly new to SPS (just a little over a year) and this piece was the first stick to really take off, other than the Bird of Paradise and the birds nest, but I got all 3 around the same time. I have a red planet that is not much bigger than when I got it and I've had it longer than all these others:confused:
 
It's been a while since I have updated so I thought I would share some shots I took today

Bird of Paradise

BirdsofParadise.jpg


BirdsofParadise_2.jpg




CaliTortBoP_2.jpg


Birds Nest

BirdsNest.jpg


CaliTort.jpg


CaliTortBoP.jpg


CaptainAmerica.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new