A very Cherry update coming tonight!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep your eyes peeled for some very cool offerings!

Here is a teaser....
wowchalliceeye2234web.jpg

crazyeyechallice3.jpg

solarstreak8327492334.jpg

newsunsetchallice3.jpg


It makes me....
wowchalliceeye2.jpg
 
That second pic is awesome has a smiley face lol
 
Lets all give a round of applause to my daughter and her kindergarten class for coloring up challice #2. Its been in her classroom nano for some time now.

More Merry Cherry items that will be up tonight

Rainbow and pokerstar monti (this colony appears to be rainbow on one side and poker on the other, huge 3" x 5")
rainbowcloseup.jpg

Fish n Frags called these little one's napalms back in the day. A cool little colony.
napalmscombozoa3434.jpg

I am most excited about this one! Just came in so it has a ton of potential.
watermelonstunner.jpg

Some incredible Uber red Tonga mushrooms
tongaredshroom23.jpg


Should be around 100 items added if I can make it.
 
I am most excited about this one! Just came in so it has a ton of potential.
watermelonstunner.jpg

DANG Todd! That thing is awesome. And that just came it? Can't wait to see what it looks like in a few weeks. Incredible!
 
Thanks!!! Its a frag from a half dead colony I received back in May. I cut it to save it and the Frags came out really nice. Jason Fox even picked one up from us at the New Jersey show.
 
Wow the patrick chalice sold, in like what 0.05 seconds? I didnt even have time to think if i wanted to buy it,:bigsmile:

Im still keeping my eyes on the site, just in case
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new