A2 Apex to A2 Apex migration

  • Thread starter Thread starter TWYOUNG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks. I'll try to figure out tomorrow how to power them without running them through the Apex. Goodnight!
 
Any luck?
Not much. I've got a support request in with Neptune in case I get nowhere. At this point I can hook up the OLD Apex and get to my old dashboard but none of the configurations I had show up in the tiles. I can go through the gear and wrench icons and see my programmed feed times. Mostly the tiles don't work, i.e. DOS pumps aren't configured, ATO not working. I do still have access to my notes which I was told I would not have after the new Apex is installed. When I hook up the new Apex I get the Apex disconnected window with my old dashboard greyed out in the background.
When I try to use my IP address for the new Apex to link with fusion I reach the sign in page but the Admin 1234 doesn't work and I don't remember changing it, plus it's a new device so I don't know if an old user name and password would even apply. When I put in the old Apex IP address I get, Safari Can't Open the Page. In each case I have a wired connection to the internet when I attempt to link to fusion. So I've disconnected my COR's from the Apex and have my skimmer and UV on pwr strips. I'm shutting everything down manually for feedings.
 

Attachments

  • 49D0A074-16B0-410F-BE00-EC345B63E462.jpeg
    49D0A074-16B0-410F-BE00-EC345B63E462.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 29E7E845-E43E-4B48-AE8F-5E495E353D82.jpeg
    29E7E845-E43E-4B48-AE8F-5E495E353D82.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 30

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new