Acan help

stevepaynr84

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
173
Reaction score
194
Location
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi wondering if anyone can tell me what type of even this is and if it looks Ok? Any advice would be much appreciated
This I when it first went in the tank
20180324_161629.jpg
 
There are some more pics but for some reason I can't seem to upload them and can only out one per post but hey ho like I say any advice would be much appreciated
 
Look like healthy acans to me!
 
Technically no longer an "acan". They were recently reclassified as micromussa lordhowensis.
Looks good and healthy though. Very similar to mine.
9f9e41bf496a0a2c3d1119f3a9e63a00.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new