Acclimate upgraded Radion

oceanslide

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
329
Reaction score
130
Location
Oceanside, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I'm currenlty using two gen1 Radions along with 4 t5s in my canopy. I sent in one of my gen1 radions to be upgraded to the gen3pro, wondering if I should reacclimate the new light to my current schedule when I get it back? Thanks!
 
Hey all, I'm currenlty using two gen1 Radions along with 4 t5s in my canopy. I sent in one of my gen1 radions to be upgraded to the gen3pro, wondering if I should reacclimate the new light to my current schedule when I get it back? Thanks!
Yes, with most lighting changes you want to acclimate corals to new lighting. I am unfamiliar with the different gens of radions though, what is the difference between gen1 and gen3? More power? More leds?
 
Yes, with most lighting changes you want to acclimate corals to new lighting. I am unfamiliar with the different gens of radions though, what is the difference between gen1 and gen3? More power? More leds?

Okay, thanks. Yeah pretty sure just more color channels added.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new