Acclimating Feather duster

  • Thread starter Thread starter BarbH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,298
Reaction score
21
Location
Michigan 48843
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did a bit of an impulse buy today and picked up a feather duster. When I got home floated the bag in the tank. Right now I have the opened bag sitting in a plastic container and adding tank water to the bag. When I get ready to add the duster in do I want to avoid exposing it to air? Also for placement read to place it on the sand near the base of the rock, will this work or is there a better place for putting him in the tank. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
I would put it close to a rock yes. :) also, avoiding air is probably a good thing but I don't know how necessary it is though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Thanks Mal, will be ready to place it in shortly. Wanted to make sure. Doing good and already out in the bag.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
Good to hear it's already out! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new