Accro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter maroun.c
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

maroun.c

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
4,687
Reaction score
7,317
Location
Lebanon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this bluish accro a while back and it's has been coloing up very nicely since I got it (currently much more deep dark blue then wen pic was taken)
Any idea what this one is ?
_DSC2248.jpg


_DSC2048.jpg


Thanks.
 
I love the darker sps, especially when you grow them towards the back of the tank kinda give the tank a more blended depth. anyways nice acro!
 
Indeed I added a few frags recently with solid colors and I seem to have a week point for those, could be cause all we see recently is bright faint colored accros.
 
IMG-20190508-WA0085.jpg


IMG-20190508-WA0084.jpg
IMG-20190508-WA0084.jpg
couple new shots on hownit looks.now..weirdly new growth as the base looks different than old branches.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new