Acro ID

Jimmeh lee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I’ve had this acro since it was just a bit of encrustment on the plug, had bought it out of the discount bin to see if I could keep it alive way back in October 2019. I’ve always been a bit curious as to the species, its pretty, though simple/plain looking so I don’t really expect a trade name. I figure by now it’s got to be large enough to figure out. It’s been very hardy and put up with my fails, such as forgetting to dose for the day, without batting an eye. It just grows.
Thanks!
5DEDFD45-AD9D-4F3E-8911-1C88B10DB1C8.jpeg

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I’ve had this acro since it was just a bit of encrustment on the plug, had bought it out of the discount bin to see if I could keep it alive way back in October 2019. I’ve always been a bit curious as to the species, its pretty, though simple/plain looking so I don’t really expect a trade name. I figure by now it’s got to be large enough to figure out. It’s been very hardy and put up with my fails, such as forgetting to dose for the day, without batting an eye. It just grows.
Thanks!
5DEDFD45-AD9D-4F3E-8911-1C88B10DB1C8.jpeg

Stunning piece, absolutely love that beautiful blue/purple base with offsetting green polyps, beauty indeed!

OP
OP
J

Jimmeh lee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Possibly Acropora horrida?
Thank you! I think you nailed it scrolling through the google image search.
Stunning piece, absolutely love that beautiful blue/purple base with offsetting green polyps, beauty indeed!
Thank you! I do love this colony. The polyps on the very tips are Snow White when they extend, but not in a way that looks bleached.

Back