ACRORGV's 29 Gallon Biocube

April 10 2015 I went ahead and picked up 2 AI Primes to add to the current lighting. So now not only am I blasting the tank with water movement but I am blasting the rock with 1 x medal halide 12k @250w, 2 x 24w T5's and 2 x LED Prime's.

IMG_1533.JPG


IMG_1509.JPG
 
May 1 2015 I built a stand and added a 1/10 chiller I had lying around and picked up Sicce Syncra 2.0 for circulation upgrading from the 1200 Maxijet I was running since the initial setup.

IMG_1734 (1).JPG


IMG_1738.JPG
 
I have a Domino Clownfish which is a little shy, I have been wanting to take better images of him/her... I want to get a Midnight Clownfish which will probably be it as far as fish goes.

Domino Clownfish.JPG
 
Actually I am going full retart! I picked up this Sfiligoi 400w 20k radium MH + 4 x 25w T5's and I am planning on running it on my biocube!

IMG_3323.JPG
 
Last edited:
Update: October 30 2015 shots of Biocube I took this past week. My original intentions were to only have SPS, however I have a weakness for LPS. I will trade them later if I don't fry them. j/k on the trade part :p

IMG_3381.JPG


IMG_3382.JPG


IMG_3383.JPG


IMG_3384.JPG


IMG_3385 (1).JPG


IMG_3387.JPG


IMG_3388.JPG


IMG_3389.JPG
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new