Acros breaching the surface

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vinman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
4,305
Location
Ft pierce
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do your acros breach the surface
Here's a few of mine that do

20191115_202310.jpg 20191115_202322.jpg
 
You can’t just post that without a front tank shot lol we need the eye candy
At a neighbor's will post when I get back. But a few tips are breaching. I run maxspects so the top flow goes right over sometimes
 
At a neighbor's will post when I get back. But a few tips are breaching. I run maxspects so the top flow goes right over sometimes
I’ll be looking forward for it!! Those colonies look massive. Those tips will probably grow a bit more then start branching forward instead of upwards.
 
Hahahha Up up up & up I see you have my favorite coral but probably the biggest colony I’ve ever seen (hammer).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new