Active clubs?

Delloman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Atlanta reef club is active and probably the closest I was active about 10 years ago and recently got back in the hobby and joined again. From the little I read looks like the board memebers a few years ago caused some spits but it's active.

David Gaskins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We would welcome you in the Coastal Georgia Reef Club. We have members from St. Marys > ALma > Jesup > Statesboro >Savannah > Low Country SC. For 2022, we are to discuss adding NE Florida areas (Jacksonville) to membership due to lack of club presence, and many local vendors that support us there.

We have a Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter profiles, as well as a dedicated (just rebuilt) web forum here at:

Membership is $25 annually and we hold monthly meetings at dedicated meeting locations (usually volunteer member hosts residences). We will not be holding a December 2021 meeting due to holidays, but will be holding a January 2022 meeting which includes our Annual Membership Drive and Elections, along with a bunch of raffles.

Please feel free to reach out to me thru IM or club email at [email protected] and I'll get in touch with you!

Sincerely,

David Gaskins
CGRC Administrator

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back