Advice on Peninsula flow

StealthSolid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I'm fairly new in the hobby and I would like to ask for some advice regarding flow for a peninsula 527L-140Gallon.
As this is probably sth pretty personal regarding aquascape, sandbed and livestock I'd love to hear your opinion looking at my tank photos below.

I'm really struggling if I'd cut it with 2 decent wave makers, or if I should go for the Gyre - placed either vertically or horizontally.
I'd also be very grateful with placement ideas in my setup. I'd love to however keep the clean end of the peninsula without equipment..

I'm planning to start off slow with fish and some beginner softies or LPS.
I'd really appreciate your advice, and any comments on my setup are more than welcome.

Thank you guys very much in advance!

DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG DSC_0027.JPG DSC_0029.JPG DSC_0030.JPG

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I'm fairly new in the hobby and I would like to ask for some advice regarding flow for a peninsula 527L-140Gallon.
As this is probably sth pretty personal regarding aquascape, sandbed and livestock I'd love to hear your opinion looking at my tank photos below.

I'm really struggling if I'd cut it with 2 decent wave makers, or if I should go for the Gyre - placed either vertically or horizontally.
I'd also be very grateful with placement ideas in my setup. I'd love to however keep the clean end of the peninsula without equipment..

I'm planning to start off slow with fish and some beginner softies or LPS.
I'd really appreciate your advice, and any comments on my setup are more than welcome.

Thank you guys very much in advance!

DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG DSC_0027.JPG DSC_0029.JPG DSC_0030.JPG
If you’re starting it off slow then that is enough flow for the basic softies & LPS, when you go into SPS I recommend getting a wave maker on the other end of the tank to the two return valves.

Back