Aggressive Nano?

my first thought was an angler or scorpion fish tank since they need to be in a species only. I have never kept a mantis but know that people that have absolutely love them - they become almost like pets - they evidently are responsive to people - I've seen utube videos with people petting them lol
 
I've seen utube videos with people petting them lol

Lol, we're they missing any fingers? There were plenty of YouTube videos with the mantis catching the person too. I don't think I would put a finger anywhere near a mantis.
 
Lol, we're they missing any fingers? There were plenty of YouTube videos with the mantis catching the person too. I don't think I would put a finger anywhere near a mantis.

+1... having my hand in the tank near my pistol shrimps burrow makes me nervous enough!
 
Well the bowfront should be up and running within the next couple weeks. So should be ready for fish soon! Im pretty set on the angler just because they are much easier then the mantis and Ive heard of mantis going at the glass of a aquarium and Im not trying to have 20 gallons in my bed room!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new