I bought an open brain coral from Diver's Den, delivered and into the tank on 5/30. It seemed fine, the color wasn't exactly the same as the picture but it puffed right up and was extending feeding tentacles at night. I fed it twice with frozen mysis and marine cuisine plus whatever it might have gotten when I feed my fish. Just yesterday I noticed it didn't look puffy at all and there seemed to be less green color. Then today I came downstairs and my peppermint shrimp was on it. It looks bad, I can definitely see skeleton. Is it too late?
Here's some pictures:
The first is obviously from the LA website, the 2nd when I first put it in my tank and the other 2 are from today. Any advice on what I should do??
Everything else in the tank seems fine, I have several other LPS corals including acans I got in the same shipment. I'll check water params right now and update but wanted to see if there was any quick advice.
Thanks in advance!
Here's some pictures:
The first is obviously from the LA website, the 2nd when I first put it in my tank and the other 2 are from today. Any advice on what I should do??
Everything else in the tank seems fine, I have several other LPS corals including acans I got in the same shipment. I'll check water params right now and update but wanted to see if there was any quick advice.
Thanks in advance!
