AI Blade Strip Led Lights!

Seymo44

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2021
Messages
231
Reaction score
185
Location
Gulf Coast
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqua Illumination now has strip lights!

https://www.aquaillumination.com/
These are LED strip lights that are meant to serve as standalone or supplemental lighting. Sizes arrange from 12” to 66”.

I’ll likely get a pair of the 12” Glow lights to supplement my Radion G5 XR15 Pros.
 
From my LFS’s Facebook page.
1672854166727.png

1672854184196.png
 
im super interested in the par output of these. two, one on either side of a 64HD would help with coverage.

I see the 21" model has 80 par as its max output @ 24". I wonder if that's 24" of water and what the mounting height is on that (12" I assume?). either way, 80 par isn't great.

ai-blade-PAR-21in.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new