AI Director Controller

frag!

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have the latest info. on the new AI Director controller? Was supposed to be released early summer. Any info. appreciated. Thanks.

OP
OP
F

frag!

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for reply. I just bought 3 vegas and am waiting for this controller. Might have to bite the bullet and just buy the current version. Thanks again.

reef4beer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new controller definitely worth it but not sure when it will be released. The current controller isn't bad at all. None the less ai has great products

ontop27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happens with your vegas with no controller? Can you link them to a pc and change the percentages or is it just on off?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

chemisfun11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am currently beta testing the Director and so far AI is very responsive. Although there have been problems getting started, they've been quick to fix any bugs and address major issues. Still some things to work out, but I think ultimately when it does get a full release it will be a great product. I must add as a beta tester, I had the older "new controller" as backup, so when the director wasn't working for me, I still had something. People that had nothing but the director were I am sure, less than thrilled, but it is a beta release (probably should have been alpha, but I'm happy with it so far)

reef4beer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I completely agree I'm glad I didn't sell my other controller. I had issues and immediately resolved to the controller lol I'm having issues troubleshooting because I'm currently without interne at home.

bamaborn81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you connect 2 lights with 1 controller? I bought 2 and 1 controller but have not set them up yet. Thanks for any response!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back