AI Hydra Edge 44HD's

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,359
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Changing my lighting around so have these to move on to a new home.

2x Aqua illumination Hydra Edge 44HD lights. Had for about 8 months now, running at about 60%, no overdrive used.

I'll inlcude a shade with each.

Asking $300 each, shipped. Please send me a PM if insterested. Thanks!

1786546103224.png
1786546124196.png
 
Updated OP.
 
Hi Waboss, I'm interested in your two AI Hydra Edge 44HDs. My account is brand new so I can't start a private conversation yet — could you please send me a PM? Thanks!
 
Hi Waboss, just bumping my message from Sept 29 — are your two Hydra Edge 44HDs still available? I'm ready to buy both, shipped to Drummondville, QC, Canada. Let me know, thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new