AI Prime HD & Mounting Arm (3 months old)

nagreen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2016
Messages
172
Reaction score
96
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an AI Prime HD (with box) and the 90degree mounting arm for sale.
I bought this October 11, 2019 so it's just over 3 months old.
Excellent condition - just getting out of the hobby for awhile.
Asking $160 shipped for both (US)
Let me know if you have any questions.

1579451167934.png

1579451201661.png

1579451240589.png

1579451271689.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new