AI Prime HD

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i'm also using the David Saxby but i haven't changed it at all.

This tank has only been set up for a few days (I'm in the middle of moving and had to be quick getting it all swapped over. Coral has been in for about a week fish for about 3 days) And I came from using Radions, I am completely new to AI Prime and didn't want to play around with it until i got some insite. is there a reason you took out all the red and green? Also did you over drive your blues / UV?

light.PNG

My blue maxes out at 108% and the UV and violet never over 64%. I took out the red and greens mostly because I liked the look. I was thinking of playing with the red for a cool sunset look for a hour or so but It’s hard messing with the app. I have a tendency to drag my finger too far and screw up my times. I did get noticeable growth with the AB+ I ran for four months but this setting makes all my corals glow better, still good growth but not as noticeable

Terry Pauley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is many option for AI prime HD I have been using the BRS setting, you can’t go to YouTube and watch there video it tells you what they would use. My corals have great colors only been using this setting for 2-3 weeks. Once I switched I put in a small acclimation just to give everyone time to adjust to the new settings. But from what I have read you need to figure out what the corals in your tank need, there is not One setting ...some people like more blue..some corals like some white etc...

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there's an AI group facebook that has a ton of presets if u want more options. i downloaded a ton of them and just tried them all out until i figured out what i liked

OP
OP
Nick C

Nick C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My blue maxes out at 108% and the UV and violet never over 64%. I took out the red and greens mostly because I liked the look. I was thinking of playing with the red for a cool sunset look for a hour or so but It’s hard messing with the app. I have a tendency to drag my finger too far and screw up my times. I did get noticeable growth with the AB+ I ran for four months but this setting makes all my corals glow better, still good growth but not as noticeable

I agree it's easier on a PC. I copied your schedule more or less and I like it so far. Really tones down the white but I need to adjust the blues I think it tops out at like 90 or something.

Here are a few of my favorites at about 530-6 under the new schedule

MVIMG_20190307_183544.jpg

MVIMG_20190307_183528.jpg

MVIMG_20190307_183453.jpg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back