Ai prime on fluval flex 32

Isiah1820

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
355
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fluval flex 32G tank the dimension are 32.5 x 15.35 x 15.75". Would I benefit from having a second prime light? I noticed the corners are kinda dark and I don’t want to be stuck with only putting corals in the middle. Also is the depth of the the ok to put corals lower or on the sand bed?

image.jpg
 
Beautiful tank. I’m about a month and a half in. And ok cool I just order it. Would I have to light acclimated since it will double the output when I add another?
 
Beautiful tank. I’m about a month and a half in. And ok cool I just order it. Would I have to light acclimated since it will double the output when I add another?
Always a good idea. What is your current setting?
 
I use one of the presets from their website.
 

Attachments

  • EEF8F4BF-1F81-4525-AEA6-58C29DB6B33B.png
    EEF8F4BF-1F81-4525-AEA6-58C29DB6B33B.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 226
I was thinking that idk if it’s showing those levels for 8pm or that’s the highest it’s set. Like I said I used the pre program maybe I did it wrong. Can you post a screenshot of your settings ?
 
Any pointers for my settings? I’m running a mixed reef. Also have some nems.
 
Any pointers for my settings? I’m running a mixed reef. Also have some nems.
I would drop the first 4, on my settings, to 80% and keep the others the same. This should be a decent starting point.
1hr ramp up/down and 10hrs at peak.
You can then adjust the first 4 up over time if needed.
 
Just go in and setup your own schedule. I do have one 16hd, running the same setting in my 30g remote fuge. Currently no macro as its all in my 45's sump now.
With that said I picked up a anemome for my clown pair.
The anemone likes my original settings.
20220803_084647.jpg
 
Got the other light on. Should I bring them down or is that low enough.
 

Attachments

  • C2DD40A3-FDF8-42BC-A42D-019580625305.jpeg
    C2DD40A3-FDF8-42BC-A42D-019580625305.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 221

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new