AI Prime WITH XR 15 G4 Pro

SenorCappuccino

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently running my 90g display with 2 AI Prime HDs...one on each end. I have a family member giving me 2 XR15 Pros. One works and one does not. They want to trade for my 2 AI primes. If I am unable to get the 2nd one working, could I run my tank with an extra AI prime on one side and an XR 15 Pro on the other?
 
yes, but you will have two separate os/apps working...
i would dial the radion up for sps
and dial the ai prime down for lps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new