• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Sol Superblue w/ wired AI control

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arcticwolf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arcticwolf

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
658
Reaction score
297
Location
Thornton
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used less than a year at less than 40%. I have it built into the hood of my 28 gal JBJ nano cube (I can include the hood if you are just looking to upgrade your JBJ hood). It has always been protected by the splash guard and is in perfect working order. I am looking to get $300 shipped, may consider offers as well. This is a great light and I have seen nice growth in my tank since I have added it, but I have switched to a kessil A350 because I will be moving in March and the kessil will be easier to mount over the new tank I will be setting up.
Hood 3.jpg
Hood 2.jpg
Hood.jpg
 
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new