ai vega on 36in

thartsockpg

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Location
charleston, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm picking one Vega up tomorrow and I'm double checking if I can get away with one or if I need two. I know the spread us 24/24 butwhat if i mounted it higher than normal. Help me out here, I'm getting a good deal on them too
 
Hi there one will be pushing it a little bit ,The sides will be a bit Dim 2 will give you more flexibility and will give you more Stronger lite when needed .myself I have 3 In a 66x30x22 And Gives me Flexibility to adjust the strength when Required.
 
Picked it up this morning and I'm gonna stick with one. It covers the tank but I can tell there is gonna be less par one the edges
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new