Aiptasia? Please help ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fieryfrog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fieryfrog

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
544
Reaction score
54
Location
Minneapolis MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this growing on the tip of one of my rocks for a few months. It has slowly gotten bigger. And now I am hoping it isn't an Aiptasia. I watch it and never seen ant long tenticals coming out of it. Just the small dark ones you can see in the picture.

Sorry for the bad Cell Pic.

Huh.jpg
 
I watch it and have never seen any*

Sorry for the poor english and typing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new