algae problem

What to run in sump

  • Carbon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just a skimmer with filter floss

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
thank you, yeah after 12 years I'm not giving up lol. I've got to much invested. I've got a 180 and 2X55 gallons with a 100 gallon sump that I'm setting up in my garage.

But here is the back of my tank I'll have to get a shot of my sump.
image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new