• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

**all sold** MP40mQD Mobius

Item Price
$390
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sizzlingreef14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
396
Reaction score
350
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have 4 NIB MP40's New generation that comes with the mobius chip. MGF date July 28th 2021. Boxes are sealed and ready to ship. I would prefer to break the seal and inspect before shipping but that's up to buyer. $400 per shipped. FCFS will be shipped same day or next day if after 3pm. Shipping will be USPS less buyer pays for UPS.
 
BUMP
I have 4 NIB MP40's New generation that comes with the mobius chip. MGF date July 28th 2021. Boxes are sealed and ready to ship. I would prefer to break the seal and inspect before shipping but that's up to buyer. $390 per shipped. FCFS will be shipped same day or next day if after 3pm. Shipping will be USPS less buyer pays for UPS.
 
BUMP
I have 4 NIB MP40's New generation that comes with the mobius chip. MGF date July 28th 2021. Boxes are sealed and ready to ship. I would prefer to break the seal and inspect before shipping but that's up to buyer. $390 per shipped. FCFS will be shipped same day or next day if after 3pm. Shipping will be USPS less buyer pays for UPS.
DM you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new