And so it starts.

Revv65

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2024
Messages
86
Reaction score
94
Location
New Braunfels
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I did some rearranging and the 125 FOWLR will be progressing. Ordered some Marcus rock to start the aquascaping. In the meantime I will.start to put together the 55 gallon fuge. I have the sand already and some media cooking in the fuge in my current marine set up. Once the fuge is done, this project will come together quickly. Just a simple HOB overflow into the 55g fuge with a Bubble Magus Curve 5 protien skimmer. Water movement provided by a Sicce Synra Pro 4000 pump rated at 1000gph. Can't wait to start the plumbing. I have some fishes that are chomping at the bit to get in their new home.
More pics as the progress goes!

20250628_182940.jpg 20250628_182919.jpg 20250628_182940.jpg
 
Following along!
 
Well I got the skimmer. Fuge is complete and now for the trip to Home Depot for plumbing goodies. Headed out tomorrow to gather up some reef rock. Still waiting on the Marco base rock to show up.
Meanwhile my two newest fishes are doing very well in th "OT" waiting for their new home.
 

Attachments

  • 20250629_153130.jpg
    20250629_153130.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 20250704_153701.jpg
    20250704_153701.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 25

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new