Anderson Family Reef - Concrete Aquarium DIY 5K All The Way (Page 33)

New Jersey REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called to get on the concrete pour list this week. Planning on sending cookies and videos to see if I can actually get a truck out here! This is week #5 on the waiting list for concrete! So next step is pour the walls
When you ordering concrete, is there a specific concrete needed for this job?

OP
OP
dca22anderson

dca22anderson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is week number 5 being on the waiting list for concrete. My wife sent fancy Donuts to the concrete company on Tuesday to help them remember us on the list. The guy that helped us with the floor gave us his pour spot with that company for tomorrow morning at 7:00am (He's going on vacation and didn't need it). If all goes well you will have an update tomorrow. If not I just asked that they put my body in the pit and fill it on up. :p Fingers crossed!!

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is week number 5 being on the waiting list for concrete. My wife sent fancy Donuts to the concrete company on Tuesday to help them remember us on the list. The guy that helped us with the floor gave us his pour spot with that company for tomorrow morning at 7:00am (He's going on vacation and didn't need it). If all goes well you will have an update tomorrow. If not I just asked that they put my body in the pit and fill it on up. :p Fingers crossed!!
Happy So Excited GIF

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back