• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anemone Online???

Yeah they are amazing! Haven't seen too many for sale
Some dude was selling a bunch on here recently but im sure he’s out. Sunburst anenome on FB is ur best bet. They selling a bunch of stuff. Real cool ones but you gotta be wuick nothing lasts there
 
Where are you located? If in Bay Area (CA), I have a lot of recommendations locally.

I'd offer some of mine if only the would split... ;) I have a nem tank with 12 diff nems, and 2 more on the way...

Online, the folks at @AquaSD have a variety of nems and other things worth checking out. I buy from them way too frequently :). If buying online, I would hit them up first
 
I'm also interested in high end anenomes, I have a Black Widow from Live Aquaria and A beautiful rainbow from Reefers Garage (two amazing places OP, try them out!)
 
If you like high end / interesting ones... check these out. :)

20180317_101054.jpg


Screenshot_20180104-010907.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new