Anemone talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nemguy123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nemguy123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2016
Messages
728
Reaction score
682
Location
Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
hi all I'm new to this foram. I love sea anemones I currently have 7 bubble tips, rose, speckled,gold and a foot long Neon green with purple base. 2 H. magnificas one brown base one African red base, one hell fire anemone, one seabae, one large green carpet anemone, and 3 long tentacals. Show off your nems not sure how to post pics but I'd love to see your nems!
 
Oh I figured it out here's a few pics :)

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new