Angler Flow for MP40

I have anemone guards that work well. The price seems good. Definitely try it and let us know
 
I'm not sure how well that would allow the wet and dry sides to couple. I have an mp40 adjustable flow nozzle if you want to try one. It just snaps over the cage of the wet side. I bought several when i was starting a build but I ended up not using them. If you want to try one DM me with your address and I'll send you one.
1709904570238.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new